May 4, 2008

Sunshine

I think people should be outside at least an hour every single day.
We need the Sun and sunlight.
I could relax outside of the church today.

I have to do projects, but I am sick of inside.
I like peole who are nice to talk to me even though I dont know.

I wish I could finish my 2 projects and one more paper.
in the beginning of April, I was so afraid of life.
I had two-15-page reserch papers, 10 journals, 8 pages of book report, 6 pages of reserch paper and 4 projects. There are some assignments and some quizes.

I am almost done... Done... DONE!!

There are also conflicts between my family about job, but it is much better now.
I just wish I could finish my project!!

1 comment:

KENNY LAM said...

yeah happy to hear that you almost done all your academic stuffs~

wirte more diaries~