April 27, 2008

I just need to...

I cannot see my future, so I feel Ithat I am in the darkness.

I do not know what to do, but my dad wants me to work.
He seems to know everything about me.
but when he talks to me about myself, I feel it is defference.

He might be right, but I feel there is wwhyrong somewhere.
NCN asked me to prepare for job hunting, but I am so sure it is too tough for me.
I have to work on my paper.
My dad blamed me. I told him there is no time to do that.

Eventually, he asked me to work his friend's company.
well, I dont think there is choice.
I am afraid of working right now.
I do not know if I can do it or not.

Sometimes I do not like myself.
I wonder if it is good to come to the United States for study or not.
I just make myself suffer. I am sure all international students are suffering from language.
However, they overcome. I am just sick of everything now.

There are many thing in my mind. It is too complicated, so I do not want to touch anything...
I just need to remove problems from my mind...
at first, those classes... they drive me crazy!!

I just need to break.

I just need to relax.

I just need to know myself...

No comments: