April 19, 2008

Happy Weekend!!

This Friday was so crazy!!

Many International students came to regist for Summer classes. During morning, there was only Mrs. Brown and some student workers who neve helped students' regist for the classes. Besides, Copy machine was broken, so we had to copy to 2nd floor. I was so sorry for students cuz they were waiting for a while. Well, somehow we had done with it.

After work, I checked my paper...(which is 15 pages...)
I think I did it. I do not care about paper anymore. I am so tired of thinking about that!! I just do wish no more paper!! I submitted it 5 oclock PM.

After that, Kenny and Edward picked me, and took me Vietnam food restraunt. I was so excited because I havent been there for 4 months. For me, it is soooooo long time!! yay!

After that, we played computer game, and I never have to think about my worries this weekend. Thank you Kenny and Edward!!

Today, I had an appointment to see members about projects... well it is not fun at all. After that, I met friends and talked outside for a while. I sunburned!! it looks much healthier, so it is good!!

After that, Kenny, Edward, Asami, and me went to watch a movie, "the forbitten kingdom". the movie was good, but story made me laugh so hard. I think only for Japanese, it might be so funny, too. I could expect what happen to next. so I really enjoyed. :)

I am not ready for next week, but I could relax a lot.
I am super happy now!

1 comment:

KENNY LAM said...

let hang out next time~