April 12, 2008

I want to curse...

I would like to curse my papers.
How come are they always around me??

However, I am beating one of them. I am going to beat another one.

I meet some Japanese and they told me that it is too late to find job this summer.
I think they might be right, but I cannot do it right now...
I am so sure I must not do blog right now, but it makes me relax...

3 more weeks, it will be done with my semester. I am super excited, but Ishould have prepared for my job hunting...Well, it is too late to regret, but I cant focus on neither of them... That makes me so frustrated...

I feel i have big burdens on my sholders. However, it is the last complaining.
I decide not to think about negative. I will try to think positive thinking...

I will cheer myself now!!

No comments: