April 9, 2008

I forget my password

I forget my password for my blog. I delate it, and I made it again.

My laptop had problem since 1 and half weeks ago.
I just thought so that...

However, according to BEST BUY, I just had cable problem.
I did not expect my cable had problem because I bought it 2 weeks ago... weird...

Anyway, last week I analized myself. I stock in the computer lab till 10:30 pm. Then, after that I walked around the pond to remember what I did it in my life. What I wanted to be in elementary school, or what I have done in my school life...

I just realized that I have listened to what my paents said most of the time.
I think I just want to be what they think. I do not mean it was bad way. I just want people to be happy.

Now I am focusing on my future job.
I am thinking I want to have job which is related with health and medical things.
in near future, Japanese older people population will be increasing, and not for youngers.
I think we need to care about health. I do not have knowledge about health, but I want to be involved as a usuful person.

I do not know what I want to do, but after I came to DBU, I just want to do something for other people. Students from DBU at least my friends are nice to me even though I do not like this system.

I just want to find a job which is suited to me.

No comments: