May 19, 2008

Happiness

I am very sad, but I am very happy.
I do not know how I can explain that.

This morning, when I get sign of I-20 , I heard Keri is going to leave next Sunday.
I was shocked because I thought I could see her when I come back.
I just want to keep in touch with her...

Many people are not going be around here when I come back from the United States.
I am very sad. I was about to cry. (seriously)
I am very happy that I have such a great friends around me.
I do not consider we would be separated too much.

Right now, YES I am missing people SO BAD!!

When I came to the US, I did not expect I have great friends.
I also did not expect that I have great best friend around here!!
Now I do!!

I was thinking I always have bad luck.
I thought I was in depression.
Everything is totaly wrong.
I try to have positive thinking.

To ba happy, I start something from myself.
I have learned many things since I came to DBU.
Actually, I do not learn from some professors, bur my precious friends.
I was thinking I wanted to be happy.
There are many happiness around here, I just did not notice that.

I am tired of doing my best.
I just feel there is limitation, but try not to make it.
that makes me overwhelmed, and I might hurt others.
However, people support me a lot.
I am so happy for that.

I am sad for leaving, but I am so happy for having precious friends!!
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH!!

1 comment:

KENNY LAM said...

good job~
happy to hear that you can find your way~