2 more finals...
When I feed back this semester, it was so intence 4 months.
In Janually, I got allergy. and then, I had not stopped caughing for 3 months.( sounds Terrible)
Josh and Gilda got married. I am so glad that I was a one of groomsmen!! :)
It was the best time in this semester!!
In February, I was so struggle of my classes. Somehow I survived, but I am not excited about GPA this semester. It was really short. I meant time goes so fast.
In March, I went to snowboarding with some friends during Spring Break. It was so great, and I want to try it again!! After that I got bronchitis. That was terrible because I have never had one before in my life.
In April, I had never had experienced this month. I was very overwhelmed my classes and assignments. Also, my friendship was very complicated to me.
I am not sure if I can write this one or not. However, it is very important for me and non-believers. Therefore, I want to share about this one. Some Japanese students became a Christian. I wonder why they became ones.
In the last Japan Night, Korean students helped us, so it was very good. They prayed for Japanese students including myself to understand Christianity. After that, it happened first embarrasing... I akit about "sin-Chair". Only me acted this one as a non-believer. I was invited by my friend, and she did not tell me the story. Then I joined, I did not realize I was acting this skit.
Second Embarrasing, My Korean friend introduced me to his preacher, and my friend told him to pray for me being a Christian. Well, I could not tell them not to do it. Also, we did Japan night feed back. When I said my thought about last Japan Night, they asked me Christian.
Third embarrasing, my Japanese friend asked me to be a Christian. However, she said that if I become a Christian, they can be easy to be close to other Japanese friends to me. I did not understand them. To be a Christian, we need to change the life. It is not easy to change my life. I wonder if they understand what Christianity is. Also there was a rumor behind me, next person who is going to be a Christian, it is me... What's going on around me? Those people who became Christians say they are happy to get more and more friends. I just feel because of getting friends, they are happy, not knowing Jesus. I started not to believe people. Of cource I cannot talk anyone about this one. I was afraid of losing my friends.
In fact, when Japanese students who become Christian in the United States go back to Japan, about 75% of them stop going to go to Church. I just wonder they might be onr of them. I heard some of them hiding they become Christians around them, and even their family. They are afraid of telling about that to their friends and family.
The last embarrasing, I do not like people's love story. some friends ask another one.
" how about you date with xxxx? "
"He/She is not a Christian."
I know the Bible says Christians should not date with other beleivers because it would happen conflicts between them. However, their behaviors are always welcoming to people, but when they said "BECAUSE ONE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN", there is invisible wall between us. (I think TOO MUCH??)
I am also worried about my future job, but I could not prepare for it. I could not focus on it. Because I was thinking a lot. I also I had many assignments, projects, and papers. I just want to take break, but if I did not do them, I would more suffer. I really did not know what to do... I just wish there is no border between us.
(... sorry it is long and complicated. I do not mean to hurt other people.)
my dad e-mail to me today, he told me that I do not have to see his friend. However, I do not know what to do. I think I need to almost start over. I need to search which company is good or not. I think I will get along with medical things.
However, I just need to finish 2 finals. I just need to do cross fingers for these finals...
I will do my best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
embarrassed things...looks interesting...but seriously i hope you can overcome those things...
most of the time...the so called "barrier" is built by them...no matter what their purposes are...they have never considered our feelings and never respected...
Well, not everyone...
I just feel some of people. However it is very big problem for me.I know that christians want non-believers to be a christian. Just I do not like some behavior...
I just want to no-boarder between us.
Hey Mitch!!
I'm sorry you are having to deal with A LOT of stuff. I'm sorry you feel pressured to become a Christian. It shouldn't be like that.
I know you've had a hard semester, but I know you will do good in the last finals!! wohooo!! You're almost done.
I also hope you get clarity about your future this summer. Please stay in touch with Josh and I. We'll miss seeing you often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for putting comment, Gilda!!
I was so happy everything is done!!
I am so excited to seeing you guys!! :)
Post a Comment