I just move to Tokyou for a month.
I just feel released from my dad.
I have been so overwhelmed.
First of all, my dad always check my hair style...
This time, it was LONG!!
I am pretty sure it was too long for me.
and he asked me to fix my hair like his hair style... NO WAY!!
but he was so serious and he was out of control.
I could not talk to him too much cuz he does want me to find a job.
He did not read my e-mail too much.
So I had to start over what I want to do.
However, he is still upset. he is not usually upset.
He does concern what is the best for me, but I do not have any motivation what he wants me to do. He is kinda short temper, so I cant control him. During our conversation, I always need my mom and my sister as interupter. LITTLE bit he understands me.
I could not eat too much after I come back to Japan.
I still do not talk to my dad what I am looking for.
He has too much confidence unlike me.
I think he has overcome his many struggles, so he has confidence.
Im proud of him at the moment.
I have tried to avoid my struggles. Thats why I always ask many people to help me.
Here is my journy.
I am not sure if I can do that or not. but I will have to take many interviews as long as I can for a month. I hope I could write my blog happier...
I just do wish everything is ok...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment