I realize that I cannot live alone.
I have seeked myself for a few months. When I started to try to seek myself, I felt that I didnt have any talent and strong points from me. First of all, my dad wants to put me onto his root. However, I did not think it was what I wanted. I could not explain WHY.
I applied at least 20 companies, but I did not pass it at all. Because I still do not know what I want to. While I am in Tokyo, I have some friends, but I cannot stay with them. My friends told me that I need to tell a lie to interviewers if I really want to work there. However, I have wondered if I work there, what can I get? I have lost my motivation of job hunting.
Most of interviewers told me that I do not seem to do business. I do not seem to have competition. one of companies asked me to go to Accounting department... Oh well, I did not have good memory in the Accounting. so I showed off I DONT WANT by chance... They checked something on their note during Interview... Oops I did it!! orz I need to practice to make poker face.
Well, I cannot find people who have same situation like mine. I feel alone. I complain to some friends. thats why I cannot be independent. I think it is time to solve this problem myself. I have been nervous so I use facebook pics when I dont feel good. those pics make me happy. Everyone steps up by themselves. I am so proud of all my friends!!
I am listening this song everyday.
Check this one.
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fFCF0o8pc
I already ask friend to get this song.
Somehow it takes so long to get this song. lol
I think I always write same thing on my blog.
I miss friends, and I am so proud of my friends.
I just want to have strong mental.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Mitch. I'm glad you have a blog. I know it helps me express how I feel ;) I'm glad you can you it to express your feeling too.
Don't give up looking for a job. I know you will find something good!! Josh and I know for sure!
We will miss not seeing you when you get back. BUT, you will have to come down to Waco to visit us :)
Hey Mitch!! Yes, Shelby is still GROWING!! When you see her next, you'll think she's an adult dog!1 She's really huge!!
I am not ready to move yet. We don't have a lot of things packed, although I'm doing a lot of packing this weekend!
Are you doing anything fun this weeken??
Post a Comment