July 12, 2008

On rainy days, be in the rain / on windy days, be in the wind

I went to a Museum which one of my favorite poets today.

The other day when I went to job fair, there was an advertisement of this poet.
His name is Mitsuo Aida. about his detail, link this cite.

http://www.mitsuo.co.jp/museum/foreign/index.html

I like his poem,
I got a book of him in the museum.
there is subtitle. So I am going to show some his poem.

"Meeting someone by chance can turn your life around welcome those chances."

After I came to the US, my life has changed little by little. Well I did not realize that I have changed. However, when I compared now with past, I changed a lot. What Have I changed? It will be loong story, so I am going to skip it. but at least it was good way of my changing life. I just want to say "Thank you".


Another poem is,

"The Root of Life"
When bearing sorrow without crying
When bearing hardships without complaining
When bearing criticisms without giving excuses
When bearing humiliation without getting angry
The color of your eyes becomes deeper
The root of your life becomes deeper

Being patient maight train you your mental.
And that makes you more being human.
It is not easy for people to do that. Hoever, Mr. Aida had experienced that when he was little.
Thats why he insists his thinking to us.
If he hadnt experienced that before, he couldnt have to do his poem.

I hope I could be like him.

oh well I am going back to my home this tuesday.
I am going to relax and find myself out again.

I dreamed I met all my friends.
that makes me happy day!! :)

No comments: