I am going home~
I am sick of wearing suits everyday. orz
yesterday, about 500 japanese colapsed coz of high temperture.
I am sure Texas is much hotter, but it is crowded in Tokyo.
It will be more disgusting atomosphere.
I will not use the Internet as usual when I get home.
it is the saddest thing.
I will have relaxed when I get home.
I also see my friends. it makes me happy.
I will get some job information from them.
Good luck to myself!! :P
I think I will study Japanese. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wohoo brother! Josh doesn't like dressing up everyday! He can't wait until next week when he can wear shirts and t-shirts again :)
Good luck at home and drink a lot of water. Don't die on us Mitch!!
We hope to see you when you get back!! We miss you!!
Post a Comment