August 1, 2008

From My Home!!

I have been lazy.
In my home, it is very very hot cuz my family never let me use AC...
I swet everyday without doing nothing.

I got new Passport!!
there is a chip in there. it makes me suprised!!

I got a job, but my family seems to want me to work big company.
Therefore, I would try to find one :)

I finally figure out why I have always headache and cannot stop coughing.
it is empyema. there is something stuck in my nose.
from this sickness, I cant stop coughhing, having headache, feeling sick.

I went to see a doctor last Monday, and I am going to see there again, today.
He might be going to wash my inside of nose away today.
If it didnt work, I need to take surgery. ewww

but I hope it will work!! :)

1 comment:

Gilda said...

MITCH!!
I'm sorry you don't have AC. That stinks. But, you'll be back in the US soon :)
We can't wait to see you again! I hope you can come visit soon. :)

I'm glad you and Josh talked today. He told me he really liked talking with you :)
Thanks for thinking about us ;)