June 26, 2008

busy month

I already told some friends my situation.

but...

Time goes so fast.
Man... I dont know what to do.
It is really crazy cuz I started over thinking what I want.

I check around many varieties of companies.
those are very intersting for me. However, when I searched those companies and I take interviews, I wonder if I do want to work there in my life or not. my goal is too vague.

I wanted to work some companies, but they want to hire people who can start to work from April. It is hard to wait for 11 months after I graduate. right now only my mom in my family works, and others dont. Therefore, I just want to work asap.

That is so frustrating... Interviewers ask me if I can work there till 60 yrs old (we need to retire when become 60). I said yes, but I dont know if I can. My mind is always changing... also it is hard to change job in japan.

I decided that I will not take as many as companies interviews. I cant afford to serch companies. so I cannot tell interviewers why i want to work there. that is so rude!! I have felt so sorry for them. also I still have bronchitis. Yesterday, I took an real estate company's interview, and I could not stop coughing. To make matter worse, I have been sleepless. I cannot feel better. It goes so bad way. that is so frustrating... I cant handle my health.

I just wish I could be healthy and find which one is good...

No comments: