
I have been so busy and sick of school work!!
last month I stepped on the ball and my left ankle was swollen.
it had been fixed for 2 weeks.
And Fall break came. my fall break was just working. and no special.
By the way my sister is in Canada and she is doing fine.
She has suffered from being involved in new culture, but she keeps contacting my family or me.
that pic is my sister.
this end of month, I will go to Boston for Job hunting.
I hope I could find job which improving my humanity and business skill.
Also, when I checked next semester schedule, I need to take online classes again as usual.
I will take last MANA, 2 MIS, physical Science and Health care management
I dont know what will happen next semester, too.
I hope it will work.
No comments:
Post a Comment