September 13, 2008

from the library

It is raining and windy here.

We had welcome party last night.
IO called me to do Media for welcome party.
Well, I have never done that before, and I was so nervous.

At 5 oclock one stuff taught me how to use it.
Well I kept asking him a lot.

at 7 oclock, some Int'l students intrduced own organization like JSS, KSA and so on.
Suddenly "liberty of statue" (I cant say his real name. lol) appeared. And asked me to put his powerpoint on the projector. I really didnt want to do it. but I had to do...

When JSS was introducing to people, he introduced his course, and he NEVER let Japanese students intrduce about JSS!!

Well, that was weird!! but I dont care, but he still keeps asking me to leave his powerpoint on. That makes me mad!! and I forgot put on mic during diversity was playing music!!

AHHH!!

well, it was ok.
I met host family who were letting me had dinner with them when I was IEP.
I have not seen them for 3 years.
Im planning to see them next month. I am so excited! :)

1 comment:

KENNY LAM said...

how was the welcome party?